Boiling Point: Road to Hell Discussion
1 with editor
2 with don
3 with theasure mearchant
4 with a gurilla named with "I" at a gass station
where r the rest
[Edited by Cyborg99999, 4/18/2008 12:57:36 AM]
[Edited by Cyborg99999, 4/18/2008 12:58:04 AM]
i have already compleated the game twice
i am playing it for third time to find the xenux stones
if u want any help i am always awailabe
i am taking my final exames from 22 to 30 april but i still use to play games
Here all the people that keep the stones I found.
1) The editor in Puerto Sombra. You can get it in the beginning of the game.
2) The treasures merchant in Puerto Sombra. He sells it for 7500 pesos.
3) Don Pedro in his villa. He will sell it for 10000 pesos.
4) Isaiah at the gas station near the military base GVP-13. He will give it to you if you bring him a sniper rifle with all the updates (by themselves, not already adapted). The easiest way to get this stuff is to get a sniper rifle from the killer Alberto Banco once you killed him. Then, you can buy all the 4th level updates for sniper rifle from Aztec's brother.
5) The indian chief Yahont'sat, in the Valley of the Gods (southern part of the map). Complete all his missions or kill him to get the stone from his inventary.
Only one left now. I'll inform you when I find also the sixth one...
[Edited by MARSTON1911, 7/28/2012 12:28:35 AM]
[Edited by MARSTON1911, 7/28/2012 12:30:02 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem