Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
i dont think that its that since i dont have a anti virus on my computer..well i do but its the crappy one..but anyways if its the anti virus than doesnt that mean that it would have block the trainer for v1.0 because this was the first trainer and it worked for me until i updated my game. so i am really confused right now
[Edited by blanknphoua, 3/20/2008 5:10:08 PM]
If it still doesn't work, start by getting some info about your game and post it here, as it helps troubleshooting Answers to questions such as these might help:
1) Kane edition or Normal edition?
2) Digital distribution (such as Steam or Direct2Drive) or DVD distribution?
3) Localization (the language of the game, and in some cases your residing country (i.e. UK English/US English).
That's a start anyway, hope you get it working
[Edited by PeTTs0n, 3/20/2008 5:34:52 PM]
[Edited by blanknphoua, 3/20/2008 6:02:12 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Increase Money
• Change Energy Consumption
+ 7 more options