Sins of a Solar Empire Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Same here. When its on, no matter if its existing ships or new ones that show up from the enemy minutes later, everyone has the max settings. Also wondering about the number of pirates that show up (single player, small scenerio). Talk about overkill. Different issue though...
Update: I figured it out. Boy, you have to be very careful when using these features. You can be selecting ships or planetary objects and suddenly another race or pirate will show up, your panel jerks upward, and suddenly your enhancing the enemy ships. Would not recommend using this in combat situations either!
[Edited by Paladium, 3/7/2008 5:47:46 PM]
Running version 1.02 and the appropriate trainer as well. Windows Vista Home Premium (32 bit). I'll give it a try in compatibility mode (xp sp2) in a bit as well as running it as administrator and will post if anything different happens.
Dont point on planets and stuff... works like intended... I have a lot of fun with this... hehehe
1. I have enabled the trainer but never enabled the mega hull, mega shields or mega antimatter options. Yet, when my ships are constructed, they automatically have these options enabled.
2. So I'm living with this issue, go to battle with some pirates and notice they have 50,000 hull. I only click on the pirates, select to damage hull and then suddenly they have 2 hull as expected, but they cannot be destroyed no matter how many ships I have hitting them. In fact, no matter what, NO ONE is taking any damage to their shields or hulls no matter how many times they are being hit by 20 - 30 ships. All ships sit there with 2 hull, beating on each other with no one dying.
I absolutely think there is something going on with this trainer and it has proven to be a bit frustrating. I've tried following the tips everyone has given here but it has not worked out.
Edit: I've figured out why things were starting out with the high hull, shields, etc. Now, I have to figure out why I cannot easily select which of my ships get the bonuses.
[Edited by JanSolo, 3/22/2008 10:12:02 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem