Pulp Fiction: Collector´s Edition Discussion
Copy the matches and delete the user you don't want to vote for. I use Excel to tabulate the results so this makes it easier. Failure to do so will result in your votes not being counted!
* PLACEMENT MATCH RULE - Due to the amount of users entering the league, all the users will be entered into the same match. Copy the entire list, and delete all but your top four users from the list. At the end of voting, the top four users with the most points will get the remaining open spots in Divisions I-IV, based on how many points they receive. The other users will be placed in Division VI.
* PLACEMENT MATCH RULE - In the event of a tie, the user who received their last vote first will win the spot. If both received it at the same time, the user who received their previous vote first will win, and so on.
* You may only vote once on each match. No alt voting.
* No Vote Rallying.
* Matches last until Midnight EST, or 24 hours, whichever comes later. In other words, there will always be at least 24 hours for matches. Late votes will not be counted. Votes at 12:00:00 a.m. will be counted.
* All Users from the General Discussions Board, even those not in the CHUUL, are allowed to vote.
* Vote for yourself! Consider it your point for voting.
* HAVE FUN! This is supposed to be fun. Don't take it personally. Is online popularity really that important?
[Edited by racing_nut, 12/8/2007 3:04:01 AM]
[Edited by racing_nut, 12/8/2007 3:05:14 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem