Final Fantasy VII Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
the instruction says:
1. Uncompress the whole stuff into to your ROOT directory.
2. Add ff7.reg to the registry (double click/yes).
3. Change the label of your drive to "ff7disc1", "ff7disc2" or "ff7disc3", whichever disc you're playing on.
4. Run Ff7config.exe and configure. (adding ff7.reg again resets these settings)
5. Run Ff7.exe and enjoy
i'm confused at #3 what does he mean by that, is it my drive c: or the folder of ff7
everytime i run the .exe an error message pops-up, stating insert disc1,2 or 3...
please help me install the game...
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem