Pokemon Diamond Discussion
1. Install software and DS Link*
2. Open up code manager and plug in DS and go to computer mode (the mouse icon)
3. When it lists, copy the pokemon diamond version game from AR to My Codelists.
4. Hit the + icon and bring up code list. Now right click somewhere and say "Add new cheat"
5. It will open a small window. Enter the cheat name then copy and paste the code into the section where it says code
6. Now when your done adding codes, click and drag the game back onto the NDS AR section. It will say something like:
Are you sure you want to overwrte data. Click yes
7. Wait for it to delete and replace. When the window goes away, it is done and the codes are on the AR.
Have fun adding your own codes.
* If a window comes up saying find new hardware, click on the yes. Then go to custom/advanced settings and type in D:\
It will then install hardware from the disk that came with it.
NOTE: the disc must be in.
[Edited by YellowEye, 3/3/2008 12:46:02 AM]
item shell bell
attck-205 dev- 201 sp atk- 238 sp dev0 234 speed- 208
move set pp
draco meteor 5
power whip 10
dragon rush 10
shadow force 5
yea anyone who thinks this is bad and can be improved tell me, i chose jirachi cause i was using an emerald guide to find the best stats so yea. thanks for tellin
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem