Medieval 2: Total War Kingdoms Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1. When you download the trainer from Cheat happens make sure it is put in your Medieval 2: total war folder in your sega folder in program files.
2. Click the trainer once you have it in the correct file and create a shortcut, put this on your desktop, it will make using the trainer easy and convenient.
3. ***IMPORTANT*** DO NOT start the trainer until you have started the game, clicked campaign, and chosen your faction, to be safe you shouldn't alt tab out of the game and start the trainer until you see your starting position of what ever faction you choose to play (right after cinematic movie when loading screen is finished).
4. Once your trainer is loaded merely alt tab back into the game and press the desired buttons.
Hopefully this helps a little bit.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem