Rise & Fall: Civilizations at War Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
also, if this is being used online then likely that is the cause of the crash! this is for single player only-
[Edited by Caliber, 9/26/2007 7:40:52 AM]
To my knowledge there may be an issue with the StarForce version that was used on the original game, Midway was using a version that would check for programs running in the background during the game, so that may be why the trainer crashes, but I will know for sure in a few hours
without sounding sarcastic, im still happy to even have a trainer for this game. been waiting yonks for it. thanks CH.
1) Win XP, Ati Radeon X1600X, Intel Core2Duo, 2 Gigs of RAM, retail version, no noCD
2) Vista 32, GeForce 8800 Ultra XT, Intel Core2Quad, 2 Gigs of RAM, RLD release, noCD
3) Vista 32, GeForce 7800GS, Athlon 64, 2 Gigs of RAM, retail version, noCD
1) trainer crashes after about 5-10 minutes in skirmish or single player
2) trainer crashes after about 5-10 minutes in skirmish, single player runs fine until you encounter enemy
3) trainer crashes after about 5 minutes in skirmish and single player once you encounter enemy or have built a hero
Sorry, Cal, but the trainer seems non-working
i guess i have to look at that one again.
wonder which of the countless options might be causing the problem LOL-
- creation of hero (may need to test this without using any of the hero-focused trainer parts ever)
- meeting of enemy army (not including "white" faction-less armies)
I reckon the trainer causes the crash then the hero options are activated, either before creating a hero....or EVER using them. I will test tonight to test the above without ever using any hero option.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem