'I would say...4.'
-What genre of games and selection consoles you play
"Ooooo! Well, I've been a PC brat since 92, PS3 snob since 08, applying for an X-Box 360 and PSP membership at a parent near you. Terms and conditions apply.
What genre? Hmm...mostly sci-fi, fantasy...sci-fantasy...yeah...although sometimes I will stray."
"Soundtracks. Like Lotr, Spirited Away, The Fountain...that kinda stuff. Organizing all my files on my laptop in my own special folder which I gave a defragmenting icon! EEE! Deadpool in Hulk Vs. Wolverine. The Orange Box. And maybe John Taylor, but that's up for debate."
1. I don't like GTA, at all. No aliens. (I hope this will not affect adoption decisions...)
2. Fallout 3. But I don't dislike it that much because Daddy gave me money to buy it, and I love Daddy.
3. Scary things. But not really.
4. What I'm writing.
-A short paragraph about yourself
"I thought I already did this? Oh well, I can be...vat is ze vord...picky? I procrastinate. A LOT. And I recently fell in-love with water. I spend a lot of time organizing pictures for my own personal use, I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my own, special folders...I don't really like popcorn, but if I'm wasting time or hungry and I really have nothing to punch I'll eat it. My sisters a vegetarian and she made us chicken tonight!"
-Any other information you deem necessary to add.
"I deem it necessary to add that I wouldn't play a horror game, but I'd watch."
Adopt at your own risk people.
*whispers* 'Water Tribe'
[Edited by Giariko, 3/18/2009 1:07:49 PM]
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem