Two Worlds Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
THE PUBLIC RELEASE DATE FOR THIS TRAINER IS SEPTEMBER 7, 2007. PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD OR DISTRIBUTE THIS FILE UNTIL AFTER THIS DATE. DOING SO WILL PREVENT US FROM RELEASING UPDATES WHEN PATCHES COME OUT. THANKS!
If anyone has trouble with this trainer, please first check the TRAINER TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE (www.cheathappens.com/trainer_troubleshooting.asp) before posting questions or comments here.
NOTE: This trainer is compatible with the Cheat Happens Trainer Customizer. You can use this tool to change any of the trainer's hotkeys to any key on your keyboard. Download the customizer here: Link
Please report any issues in this thread so we can track them. New threads created to report problems may be deleted.
Here's the readme on the options:
Numpad 1 - Increase Life 100 Points
Numpad 2 - Increase Mana 100 Points
Numpad 3 - Increase Gold 100,000
Numpad 4 - Increase Experience 10,000
Numpad 5 - Increase Level 1
Numpad 6 - Max Inventory 1000
Numpad 7 - Increase Vitality by 1
Numpad 8 - Increase Dexterity by 1
Numpad 9 - Increase Strength by 1
Numpad . - Increase Willpower by 1
BackSpace - Increase ALL Skills by 1
Numpad / - Increase Paramaters by 10
Numpad * - Increase Skill Points by 10
Numpad + - Increase Max Life
Numpad - - Increase Max Mana
Numpad 0 - One Hit Kills
Enter - Unlimited Potions
For most options you must leave the Info Screens (such as Inventory) and then
switch back to see the effect. The game does not update the Info screens in
real-time. Simply switch to combat view, then back to your Info Screen to
see the changes.
For Numpad 6 - Max Inventory 1000: This amount is locked. You should be able
to carry more than normal with this activated.
For BackSpace - Increase ALL Skills by 1: This will increase ALL the listed
skills. However, you can still only use the skills you have learned
even though they have increased.
Enter - Unlimited Potions: This is only for those potions that are called
from the quick bar (like when you press 9 or 0).
1) are you hearing the "activated!" sounds when you press keys?
2) also, remember that when you activate a key with the character window open that you won't see the change until you close the character window and then re-open it.
3) i made the trainer by following the following steps: i installed the game, patched to 1.1, then patched to 1.4 from 1.1. the file was even called Two Worlds v1.1 to v1.4 Patch.exe
4) Does the trainer status window show "Two Worlds trainer ready!" once the game has started? If it says "Two Worlds trainer loading-" then you may have to stop the trainer and re-run it after the game.
5) are you using vista? is your game the english version?
6) if crashing, can you explain how to do it so i can try to replicate. does it happen EVERY time?
thanks for your feedback. hopefully we can get to the bottom of it.
EDIT: also, if you are having NO problems with the trainer we'd appreciate that kind of feedback also! thanks!
[Edited by Caliber, 8/10/2007 7:59:45 AM]
For those having issues, let us know all the things Cal asked and definitely check out the trainer troubleshooting guide.
Also, if you're having problems, try it on a new game and not just a previous savegame to see if it makes a difference.
[Edited by PWizard, 8/10/2007 5:33:09 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem