Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Ghost recon awf 2 came as a shock, like your thrown straight into melting pot so to speak.
So i thought i would try out this new trainer, BUT as i said im new to trainers.
I read the instructions and started mission 2 afresh so as to anable the trainer.
ONLY like im still getting killed as easy with trainer saying enabled etc as i was without it.
Plus unlimited ammo isnt working nor for that is the ghost effect.
PLEASE what am i doing wrong, i may be female and blonde but im not dumb.I just cant seem to get it to work, should i restart the entire game ??? or what.
Could you make the same option work for the "ZEUS"?
Are you hearing "activated" sound when pressing the various trainer buttons?
[Edited by flappy, 7/16/2007 6:54:32 AM]
[Edited by flappy, 7/16/2007 6:57:07 AM]
A few things that might help you:
1) Make sure your game version and trainer version match. Use the 1.01 trainer with the 1.01 updated version of the game.
2) If you're hearing the voice say "activated" when you press the keys, then most likely you have something on your system that is blocking the trainer. Try disabling your Antivirus application. If you're on Vista, make sure you're running both the trainer and game as "Administrator" and you could also try XP SP2 compatibility mode.
3) Try running the trainer AFTER you start the game instead of before if you haven't already.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Unlimited Ammo
• Super Armor for Team