Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 Discussion
It's Traya, Nihilus, then Sion but I'll take it. Correct.
Bonus Question remains open for anyone else...
Solve the puzzle.
- On the Dxun moon in KotOR II when your squad strikes the Tomb of Freedon Nadd you encounter two ancient terminals that require a correct sequence to be unlocked, what are the sequences?
Enter the correct mathematical sequence to 13.
(6_2) _ 8 _ 9 _ 1 = 13
One module is faulty.
A: feb, B: dce, C: eba
D: fac, E: fdc, F: acd
Hint- For Terminal 1 there's two ways to complete it.
Correct. Nice job...
- In this cut content from KotOR II explain the circumstances that led up to this cutscene...
Hint- A lot of what lead up to this cutscene was cut, try looking around the web for info on it if you don't know, wookieepedia's a good source.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem