S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Iam not one of those stupid noobs that use the crappy w,a,s,d controls, i use the arrows, and guess what i use for all the other controls? the num keys!!!!!! , how the **** am i supposed to use em now? i find really good trainer that actually works but the noobs who made it used the numkeys!!! wtf!!! sort it out! why cant you jsut use somthing simple like the F keys or page up etc, i now have to reach over to the other half of my keybourd just to press a button thatd usually be next to my arrows. Comon guys get a grip and make the hotkeys somthing that none would ever use, the F keys are hardy ever use unless things like quicksave, etc. NEVER MAKE NOOBY TRAINERS THAT USE NUMKEYS!!!!!!!!!
[Edited by Jayjacko8, 6/29/2007 9:07:29 AM]
If it annoys you that much, I can see two options:
a.) Try using WASD keys.
b.) Make your own trainer.
[Edited by Moderator Neo7, 7/10/2007 11:13:44 PM]
Nooby trainers with NUMKEYS?
1. If the person uses those keys then so be it. His trainer, his options, his keys.
2. Most games use the Function keys and most of the keyboard so its normal to use the number keys.
3. You could change you keys to use the number keys without the num lock on, so when you want to use a trainer option put on NUM LOCK and press the key, press NUM LOCK to put off and carry on playing.
Until you do your own trainers and realise whats involved, I suggest being quiet cause we do these for your benefit, NOT to make you happy.
[Edited by Moderator Neo7, 7/10/2007 11:16:42 PM]
[Edited by Moderator Neo7, 7/10/2007 11:10:47 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem