Need for Speed: ProStreet Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
...and general knowledge indicates that RX-7's are one of the most sought after tuners on the market, as well as the most popular tuners in the tuner scene. Along with the R34 Skyline, the 350Z and the Toyota Corolla AE86.
[Edited by Chingy42007, 7/9/2007 11:06:59 PM]
o yea and does anyone know why the toyota corolla AE86 is one of them as well?
- Great handler
- LOADSA kits available for it at low prices
- Basic engine allows virtually ANY modifications allowed, such as Supercharger AND Turbocharger
- Readily available
- NEVER understeers
- A revolutionary icon in 1986, when it featured the first-ever DOHC engine
These are just SOME reasons why the 86 is so popular. For many, it was a childhood dream to grow up and buy an 86. That's why there are so many in the tuner scene today.
civics were pretty much one of the first who started the tuner racing scene... that's why so many people want a civic to be in the game...
meh... but civics were still there neat the first few... were some people'S favourite knowing that Hondas are also formula 1s and some nascars (I think)...
never said it did... I'm saying that since civics were made by one of the leading brands in F1 cars, some people tend to buy those cars...
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem