Halo 2 Discussion
THE PUBLIC RELEASE DATE FOR THIS TRAINER IS JUNE 29, 2007. PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD OR DISTRIBUTE THIS FILE UNTIL AFTER THIS DATE. DOING SO WILL PREVENT US FROM RELEASING UPDATES WHEN PATCHES COME OUT. THANKS!
If anyone has trouble with this trainer, please first check the TRAINER TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE (www.cheathappens.com/trainer_troubleshooting.asp) before posting questions or comments here.
Please report any issues in this thread so we can track them. New threads created to report problems may be deleted.
Here's the readme on the options:
Press F1 Activate Ultra-Armor Defense System
Press F2 Activate Weapon Enhancement Systems
Press F3 Activate Energy Weapon Coolant Systems
Press F4 Activate Grenade Multiplier System
Press F5 Activate Flashlight Modification
F1- This activates the Halo Ultra-Armor Defense System, which encases your
soldier in a nearly non-penetrable plasma shield! You will see your Armor bar go to a purple
color and a flashing material surrounding your soldier. This indicates that it is working.
Please note that between missions and sometimes during missions where you have a new scene,
your armor system may deplete or reset. Check periodically to make sure that it remains Purple
or simply reactivate it to reboost it. Even with large amounts of armor, it is still possible to be killed by heavy
damage, usually from very close range. Take this into consideration when using
F2- This activates the reserve weapon ammo refill enhancer system. This
will fill your reserve weapon to 1000 rounds and also give you 1000 more
rounds in your clips. Note that this effects the weapon that is in reserve
(NOT the one you are currently using). Press 'Q' to swap between weapons
and press F8 to note that the reserve weapon is filled. For alien weapons,
this also recharges the energy if it is the reserve weapon. Note that you
cannot fill your second (dual weilding) guns.
F3- This activates the Energy Weapon Coolant System, which enables your
energy weapons to fire nonstop without over heating. Once again, you must enable this on the weapon that is in RESERVE (NOT the one you are currently using). Press 'Q' to swap between weapons and press F8 to note that the reserve weapon has the coolan system operational.
F4- This activates the Grenade Multiplier System, which allows HQ to beam
you 100 more of each of the two types of grenades into your supply pack.
These grenades are microgrenades but will expand to full size once they
are used in combat.
F5- This activates the Flashlight Modification, which allows unlimited use
of the flashlight. Engineers devised a method of rerouting the power cells
and the use of alien light technology to enable longer lasting light.
[Edited by PWizard, 6/11/2007 5:06:45 AM]
1) microsoft appears to have some sort of scanning of the game .exe to check for changes in it. therefore we are having to do our work without changing the .exe. not so easy!
2) vista has built-protection to avoid programs writing to each other's memory. see below for work around-
3) this game also had debugging protection built-in to it, which makes it difficult to reverse the game and see how it works.
4) our trainers for this game and any other game are NOT meant to be used online and it's doubtful that these hacks even work online, although i have not tested it. however, if you try it online and get kicked or the game crashes or microsoft bans you from their services or resets your accounts, you have been WARNED.
VISTA NOTES REGARDING THIS TRAINER AND OTHER TRAINERS!
Vista has alot of built-in protections which is a good thing. However it is not helpful to trainers since it blocks trainer programs from writing to the memory of another program (such as a game). Therefore
you have to take some steps to allow Vista to let your trainer do it's magic. So follow the following steps:
1) right click on the trainer .exe and select Properties
2) select the Compatability tab
3) check mark "Run this program as administrator" under Privilege Level
4) click Apply and then OK
This will allow your trainer to have the "rights" to write to the game's memory. Otherwise you may hear the sounds that the trainer is working but will not see the effects! This is very important.
for me all i had to do was set the trainer to allow "run this program as administrator". i made no other changes to the trainer or the game and it worked fine. also it didn't matter if i ran the trainer first or alt-tabbed out and ran the trainer later.
if you aren't modifying your trainer .exe priveledges then it won't work, so make sure you are doing that!
Well, the worst they will do is ban me from playing online, they certainly can't stop me playing Single Player can they?
I was playing the game on Legendary difficulty setting, i still died and the shield was the right colour.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem