Need for Speed: Carbon Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
[Edited by JeanClaude32, 5/3/2007 6:56:27 AM]
For PC users, that basically means it will be most likely vista-only compatibility.
I'll make a list of all the things I would like in the next version
- BETTER cars, not just a whole bunch of poopy ones...
- COME BACK NEON!!! COME BACK!!!
- Keep speedtrap and canyon... its awesome, and drag if you want but it's not necessary
- Better story... like come on... that sucked... and the ending sucked even more
- A longer storyline, and actually more races to beat to finish the game
- A buy/sell used cars shop, like in NFS:PU (6)
- A "test your skills" type mode... like test runs like so a 360, do a 180, stuff like that
- Be able to travel to completely different cities, and real ones, like Paris and Moscow and New York and stuff like that
- Have two sides to the storyline, like play as the good guys, or the bad guys
- Have more than 8 people in the average race, like up to 20 or so
- Be able to customize your own races, like for example, trace the trajectory of the race, and if it's like speedtrap or something, place the "traps"
- being able to actually have a "pursuit race" quick race, so you can actually do a pursuit outside of challenge series or career
yeah I could keep going on but I wont
i think i'll make a new board topic of requests in NFS11 (like cars, race tyoes, actors, music, etc.)
by the way, nice requests.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Infinite Speedbreaker
• Never Busted
+ 12 more options