Need for Speed: Carbon Discussion
I told you I didn`t exactly figure out 4wd's in drifting and you told me to try out the Gallardo. I did, and it's an EXOTIC!!! That just proves that exotics ARE good for drifting, especially the Audi Le Mans Quattro.
Many exotics are in your drift picks list in your FAQ also.
Ya but thats a minority among a majority. Try drifting in an SLR for example and you'll see my point. Or even a Carrera GT.
Ja*, go Exotics!!
I drive either Lamboghini Gallardo or Corvette (I just like how it accelerates).
*This is German
I don't think anyone really cares about your German...
You can see, everyone on this website speaks English
Exactly why I reccomend you .
Well, at least it works....Sort of, I'll just have to edit it in the FAQ (when I get a working E-Mail)
[Edited by Al-pucino, 5/7/2007 1:19:58 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• Instant Speed Up/Brake/Jump
• Unlimited NOS/Speedbreaker/Crew
+ 10 more options