Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Btw is there any scenario for Germans ???
Or is there any new faction for this game ???
[Edited by asdw, 4/16/2007 12:59:59 PM]
But the new teams is it England and ???????
Relic, my friend, is one of the true gods among game developers. They stay true to whatever it is they're doing, not doing anything radical, and still making it really damn good.
And by the way, guys... read some articles before you post unnecessary questions.
Anyway, to answer them;
1. There WILL be English and German campaigns. (So followingly, the new sides are the British and the German - although the Germans are not really a "new" side...) So that means really? Yes, I think you got it. Only one "really new" side to play.
2. Russia is NOT included in the expansion.
3. This game CAN'T be great. Yet. Since it hasn't been released, it can't actually be anything, 'cept for promising. (Which it really is!)
4. No strange units will ever be included. Jeez... (Hmm this isn't really true though; Only four(!) M4 Sherman "Crocodiles" were built, by the British(!) for the US 2nd Armored Division. - So it's a little wierd they're so common (or so easy to build anyway) in CoH. And the AI always has some kinda craze about them, seem to build 'em all the time... And they are a liiittle too good, imo.)
I got these statements or info from Relic's Press Release, Wikipedia and some game news sites. (FZ, ActionTrip amongst others)
[Edited by PeTTs0n, 5/24/2007 5:28:21 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem