LOGIN  .  SIGNUP   .  REWARDS   .  SUPPORT 
/ / / / NFSMW ONLY!!!!!!

Need for Speed: Most Wanted Discussion

Need for Speed: Most Wanted Cheats and Codes for PlayStation 2

Message Board for PlayStation 2 version

Signup   Message Boards Home   Newest Posts   My Favorite Boards   My Threads
Page 1 of 1
Signup or Login to Post
Locked Topic  NFSMW ONLY!!!!!!
 
cloudwolf  posted on Mar 14, 2007 3:26:05 PM - Report post

Current rank: 1 Star. Next Rank at 100 Posts.
Send a message to cloudwolf
ELITE
I need help in which to choose junkman parts or get the pink slip from racer?
 
baseballnut  posted on Mar 14, 2007 6:50:41 PM - Report post

Current rank: 3 Stars. Next Rank at 4000 Posts.
Send a message to baseballnut
AUTHOR
well choose the junkman marker and then go for a question marker, trust me it is the best thing to do, you might get a free car but junkman is just as good if not better because it makes you go faster. By the way you will not get junkman nitrous in career mode. So choose a question marker and the junkman marker, because junkman will make any car faster.
 
Chingy42007  posted on Mar 15, 2007 4:22:48 AM - Report post


Send a message to Chingy42007
INACTIVE
i only go for the blacklist racers' cars when theyre good. Like Blacklist 6's car: Lambo Gallardo. Sometimes when im lucky i get the pinkslip card first and then i just select the junkman performance part. But even if you wanna just get the pinkslip, you have a 66.6% of getting the car. It happens more often than not. But like baseballnut said, junkman can be used on any car so its more useful.

The REAL DK has spoken

 
PrEnCe  posted on Mar 17, 2007 10:47:32 PM - Report post

Current rank: 1.5 Stars. Next Rank at 500 Posts.
Send a message to PrEnCe
ELITE
wow i havent been on CHU in a long time...anyway...im back and im here to help everyone as much as i can...and here it is :P....choose the third "?" marker and there is a 75% chance you will get the car you want....if you choose the third marker and you dont get a pink slip then choose the second marker (which is mostly the 25% of the 100%)....lol...but yea give it a try...always works for me.. :P

[Edited by PrEnCe, 3/17/2007 10:49:03 PM]

 
N1YTR0  posted on Jun 29, 2007 11:50:58 PM - Report post

Current rank: 2.5 Stars. Next Rank at 2000 Posts.
Send a message to N1YTR0
ELITE
Yeah im pretty confident im a better drifter than you Chingy.

[Edited by N1YTR0, 6/29/2007 11:51:20 PM]

 
Chingy42007  posted on Jun 30, 2007 7:42:10 AM - Report post


Send a message to Chingy42007
INACTIVE
Confident or arrogant?

Prove it.

 
Game Keeper  posted on Jul 02, 2007 10:55:09 AM - Report post

Current rank: 2 Stars. Next Rank at 1000 Posts.
Send a message to Game Keeper
ELITE
quote:
originally posted by N1YTR0

Yeah im pretty confident im a better drifter than you Chingy.

[Edited by N1YTR0, 6/29/2007 11:51:20 PM]

yeah you can't prove it on this site but im better then anybody hahaha

 
Chingy42007  posted on Jul 02, 2007 1:00:31 PM - Report post


Send a message to Chingy42007
INACTIVE
Arrogance seems to be striving in abundance in this topic...

*rings a mod*

Page 1 of 1
  Post Reply
 
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 1:09:50 AM
Cheat Happens Premium
 
* Access PC trainers and exclusive content
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
Latest Wallpaper
1024 x 768
1152 x 600
1280 x 960
1280 x 1024
1600 x 1200
1920 x 1200
Wallpaper #1 of 18   Show All