The Sims 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Option Requests not available
Update Requests not available
Boost currently not available
I have down load some house for the website and my sims cannot afford these houses. I have try placing them into smaller properties and used the inventory option to save high price items and made them move out into the bin, but my sims only has $20,000 and still cannot afford a bigger house. Please help! Also what happen to the stuff in the inventory?
1. First, move your sims in a cheap house. do what mariangeI469 said and then move the whole family out. go to the neighborhood and your peps should be in the fam. box w\ more money. Next, move them in the house of their dreams(and maybe yours).
2.if you put stuff in your inventory be4 you move it should be there when u relocated.
hope that helps
Page 1 of 1
All times are (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada). Current time is 6:55:36 AM
Cheat Happens Premium
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem