Pokemon Ruby Discussion
1. If you see a chao get a gray cocoon then it is because you have too many chao. If it is a chao you really want to keep, before you here the dying music pick up a chao you don't want and put it in the Happy Little Forest far Away and your chao will not die.
2. your chao will lick it's tounge at you if you don't feed it for a while.
3. Love every chao you have. It's the only way to get them to like you.
Why don't you try posting that on the Sonic Adventure 2 Battle board!! Doesn't that do with something like this?!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem