We currently don't have any Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life trainers, cheats or editors for PC. Premium members may REQUEST new trainers and cheats using our request system as long as the game has not been permanently retired or multiplayer only in nature. Use our message board to discuss the game.
3my cow .use to be giving 4 a milks a day now she gives only 1 or none b milk a day wut happend
4 hmm wut should i put..... o i know! WUT SEASON DO U GET ,MARRIED
AND 5.... DOES YOUR SON GETY MARRIED
6 I TYPE TO MUCH
7 7...7.... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HMMMMMM... HMM I I LOOKED AT A CHEAT IF U PRESS Z IF YOUR CONTROL IS IN THE THIRD PLUG SLOT U GET 99 ITEAMS OF EACH IS THAT TRUE P.S. IT DIDDNT WORK FOR ME =P
HMGURL posted on Jan 27, 2007 10:34:05 PM - Report post
1. I think there are about 8 chapters.
2. Little people? You mean the harvest sprites? Well they don't do much of anything..
3. Well, soon she'll stop giving milk all together, then you have to wait a while and then you have to get her pregnant either by Miracle potion or by your own bull if you have one. Why does this happen you ask? I have no idea.
7. I think it is just a myth. Also, if you can do that, don't save. It also supposedly doesn't let you buy from van or vesta, but you can order from Takakara.
Fox-Lover posted on Jun 07, 2007 8:49:00 AM - Report post
1. There are 6 chapters, but some are longer than others. (Example:Chapter 1 is 1 year long, but Chapter 2 is 2 years long. There isn't a pattern, like Chapter 3 - 3 years!)
[Edited by Fox-Lover, 6/10/2007 4:49:03 PM]
I'm not in a bad mood, I just don't like you!
wolvenmagic posted on Jul 28, 2007 7:29:11 PM - Report post
3) Yeah, you have to get your cow pregnant again using a bull or a miracle potion. Cows give milk for the same reason other animals do: so their young can drink it. It just so happens that humans have acquired a taste for it. Like other mammals, after a while they stop giving milk and need to be impregnated again to produce it.
7) This cheat worked for me, but I was playing Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life. So I think it only works on the girl version. The same goes for the alarm clock cheat, where you plug a controller into the third port and press Up on the control pad to get an alarm clock in the first Year, before Grant arrives. When I tried it in the boy version (A Wonderful Life) it didn't work. Hmm.
[Edited by wolvenmagic, 7/28/2007 7:34:32 PM]
PieIsGreat posted on Aug 07, 2007 4:55:59 PM - Report post
I found a nother easy way of making money accouting u can press buttions fast enuf. if u have a lota fodder (or however u spell it) put it in ur backpack thing after u get 99 put it in the shelfs in tool room and get a nother stack of 99 wich u half to carry on u when vans in town sell on stack to him then run back for the other.
Accounting that u have ur horse at this point u can then run back and make a 3rd stack and sell it (dont attemped a fourth not worth ur time ive tryed "well u can if u want 2"
in a total each stack is worth 990 so u can make about 2970g in a short amount of time (remebure to keep track of fodder in the sylo or u may run out and have no food for ur livestock and leave a good size porcain of the field uncut so the animals can graze)