WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2007 Discussion
Yep. (extra point for details)
FILL IN THE MISSING SPACE.
- On the morning of January 19, 2007, _______ was found dead in his home by Remiesiewicz at approximately 10:00 A.M. in Hudson, Florida. He was 45 years old. At the time of his death, _______ had been suffering from a persistent infection and diabetes.
World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) acknowledged _________ death by displaying a picture of him, at the starts of all three of its brands' TV shows (WWE Raw; SmackDown!; and ECW).
His funeral in New Jersey was paid for by Vince McMahon, while a second funeral in Florida was funded by several local wrestlers.
On March 3, 2007, the Tampa Tribune reported that autopsy results showed that _________ death was due to multiple drugs being found in his system including toxic levels of cocaine and benzodiazepine (anti-anxiety drug). _______ was also suffering from a heart problem, specifically arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease.
- Who was the WWF Heavyweight Champion heading into the June 29, 1998 episode of "Raw?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem