WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2007 Discussion
From here there are two distinct variations on the theme. In the first possibility the substitute official will have declared a clean win (pinfall or submission), usually by the wrestler who is not responsible for the original ref bump. However, in the meantime, the first official will regain consciousness and overturn the substitute official's decision, usually declaring that the original infraction caused a disqualification. This is especially important in title matches, as the standard rules of pro wrestling state that a title cannot change hands on a disqualification
I put your anwser into google, and the first thing that poped up was wikipedia, wow you copy/paste.
- Out of the wrestlers featured in the game who was the first to be in an I Quit match?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem