WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2007 Discussion
Wrong guess again,
Mick Foley was in the first Burried Alive match, but he lost the match, I'm asking who was the first to beat Undertaker in a Burried Alive match.
P.s: The race is close at the moment.
[Edited by king-of-games, 3/1/2007 2:42:05 PM]
WORTH 2 Points
- Who is this guy? (Click On link)
- The Photo was taken in 1973
- He was 24 at the time
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem