Medieval 2: Total War Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
[Edited by stryder420, 11/27/2006 7:49:00 AM]
The list I posted is for the English only. But say you wanted a unit list for the French. You…
1. Create a “Custom Battle”
2. Select the French
3. Select one of each unit
4. Save the army as “French”
5. Go back to the desktop and open the file “French.cax” located in the “armies” folder with notepad.
You will notice that amongst others, both the English and the French can have “Knights Templar”, but only the French can have “Flemish Pikemen Mercs”
Repeat this process for every faction and you will have all the unit names available for each one.
Hope you can follow all that.
It was much easier when we had the “export_descr_unit.txt” file to play with.
Just out of interest, has anyone else had the same problem?
create_unit London "Dismounted Longbowmen" 2 9 3 3
Also, are the Knights Templar and Sherwood Archers the best units of each type for the English?
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
• One-Turn Construction
• Maximum Recruits Available
+ 3 more options