Dead Rising Discussion
2.If there is what is it???
3.What is the recommended stratagy to beat the boss, if there is one???
1 yes larry in 72 hour mode and brock in overtime mode
2 larry is a fat butcher chineese dude, brok is a special forces leader
3 larry..knifes and lots of food or do zombie genocider and kill him with mega buster
brock...its all hand -to hand
do not get stuck next to him for too long he will grab you, hit u ect.. he blocks a lot.. dont get knocked off the tank
1. jrvikings69 is right, there is a "final boss" of sorts in Overtime.
2. What it is depends on how you look at it; there are two major fights. One is the fight against the prototype tank, the other is the fight against Brock.
3. a. The fight against the prototype tank is a rather arcade-style fight, in which you must destroy the tank by either blowing up the sensor that trys to lock onto you and/or by hitting the sensors in the front of the tank (that look like headlights). Also, you must destroy the mini-copters and missiles it sends after you, or you probably won't make it through the fight.
3. b. Part two of the boss fight is against Brock himself, in a fight to the death on top of the now-ruing tank. All of your weapons are gone, but you will have full health. You must defeat him hand-to-hand only, and the best way is to wait for him to try a move, dodge it, and use a counter-move such as the Double Lariat or Jump Kick. He doesn't have a lot of health, but his moves hurt quite a bit and he can even knock you off the tank into the zombies, so be careful. After a few well placed hits, he should be done for.
Hope it helps.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem