Stronghold Legends Discussion
1) I have had intermittent crashing when loading a new level. Sometimes I can go multiple levels without crashing. I have taken to quitting the trainer just as I win, and restarting for each new round.
2) When playing the Trails game, the gold is given to the computer player, meaning I do not have unlimited gold. The rest of the features seem to work for both of us.[Edit] I found that the unlimited gold requires a 'kickstart' sometimes, meaning I need to sell off some of my stock and it will roll over to 999999 or so.
Looking forward to a solid trainer from cheathappens.com
[Edit] I have found a third problem on the single player campaigns. All options are turned on for the computer player. I have this problem right now towards (at) the end of the Evil campaign. I am facing off against 3 opponents, and they are sending HUGE armies to assault me very early on.
[Edited by tekkie78, 10/18/2006 10:08:37 AM]
Not sure if this game will make our list of games to train -- you should probably request it in our 'Request a Mega Trainer' thread on the message boards: Link
Yes... and theres a 4th problem, you cant really get version 1.10 and i dont know whos saying this works because it for sure doesnt, this is what happened, i got to level 2 in the main campaign(not the trails) and then did the buttons and BOOM im crashed and thats it, then i updated to 1.11 WHICH i saw in gameburnworld.com which was the name of the trainer so i think it was misnamed 1.10 but i dont see why coz 0 is on the right side of the keyboard and 1 is on the left far away from eachother... O.o, Anyways, not even that worked, still the bad case of crash, i think there should be more effort put into the trainer
Possibility/Edit: It may be because i have the special edition, but who knows?
[Edited by AsukaEvangeli0n, 12/25/2006 5:17:54 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem