Company of Heroes Discussion
Not straight away though, I use The Mega trainer, thinking it might be the porblem, my computer says no reason found. It goes off when I select Build options and when I press the medals button on Campaign. Comments Please...
There are several ways to improve the performance of Company of Heroes on min and mid-spec systems, all accessible through the Options menu:
Choosing the Auto selection in the options menu will adjust the settings to best fit your hardware. If that does not work try some of the following:
- Reduce the resolution -- Select a lower resolution from the drop-down menu.
- Reduce the Texture Detail -- Select a lower Texture Detail setting from the menu.
- Reduce the Terrain Detail -- Select a lower Terrain Detail setting from the menu.
- Reduce the level of Shadow detail -- Select a lower Shadows Detail setting from the menu.
- Reduce the Model detail -- Select a lower Model Detail setting from the menu.
- Reduce the FX detail -- Select a lower FX Detail setting from the menu.
Have you guys checked your system logs?
control panel>administrative tools>event viewer>
Look in there for a figure resembling "0x000008e"
That was the instance I had. Try googling yours as I seen mine pointed to either the pagefile sys or ram. If this is your problem(probably is) i suggest memtest86 to test your ram. If that checks out ok and you have around 2gb of ram you can also try not even using a pagefile OR just delete the pagefile you have now under: Right click my computer>properties>advanced tab>Virtual memory catagory>change button>click no page file system and reboot. Go thru the same step to reactivate upon your reboot.
COH is a very demanding game. Even mismatched or cheap ram can cause this!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem