Darkstar One Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Once agin well put together site and well mmaintained And thank you for your help.
I wouldn't want anything else than this trainer to work So do you have any hints about what to do?
Slimpurt -- Did you try #4 on our checklist? Use the fixed version of the file?
1. download your fix from gamecopyworld.com or gameburnworld.com (make sure you have the original game first or its illegal)
2. move the file you get from the above download into your DARKSTARONE folder , where ever you have installed the game, usually its in c:/program files/DARKSTARONE something like that.
3. unpack the file (it will usually be a zip or rar file) into the darkstarone folder and say YES!! when it asks if it should replace the current file.
Thats generally it.. this will be 100% ur problem of why it isnt working, if you have followed the instructions and have downloaded the correct fix then the trainer will work fine.
I was using the German version with beta 1.2 Update.
( The game looks english, but if you check the properties of the
darkstarone.exe it could say "german", please check this)
Getting back to 1.1xxx
I reinstalled the game using the setup.exe over the original installation
( yeah, yeah, you Should uninstall first, but I like the dangerous road )
Getting the english version of the game
Secondly, get the DarkStarOne [English] 1.0 Fixed exe from GameCopyworld
To be precise, I used this Link
Then make a backup copy of your original darkstarone.exe
Lastly copy the "fixed" files to your darkstarone.exe folder overwriting your old darkstarone.exe file
Thats it, your done.. The trainer should work 100% now... it did for me ( finally no more flak-failures w00t ^^ )
[Edited by cainite, 9/5/2006 3:22:36 AM]
[Edited by moderator PWizard, 9/5/2006 4:34:40 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem