2. Splinter Cell: Double Agent
3. Unreal Tournament 2007
4. Rainbow Six: Vegas
Most people who would hate a breakthrough game like Halo are the ones who suck at it, I hate these type of gamers, they'll badmouth a great game just because their no good at it...bottom line- in the video game business the Halo franchise is the 'ideal'...what all other games should shoot for, despite it not being my favorite franchise it'll always be on top of the mountain in the gaming industry...it's just that good.
Thats not my point. He's in A.M.M.O. He claims to hate Halo. That is not a combination we enjoy in our happy little base.
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem