Kingdom Hearts 2 Discussion
Well, they don't all have the same number of syllables.
They all don't start in the same letter.
I have nooooo idea.
1. They also have an "X" in their names.
2. They are anagrams of their former names with an X added
No points given out.
(rearrange the letters, but exclude the X)
((BTW I give thirty minutes to answer the question.))
[Edited by ElkAshimoro, 6/8/2006 1:16:13 PM]
[Edited by ElkAshimoro, 6/8/2006 1:16:50 PM]
100 points to hackmaster
Next Question: Everyone knows that Yuffie appeared in all three Kingdom Hearts games. However, that role was never intended for her. Who was the person originally intended to have her role? (150 points)
Correct Answer: Rikku. However, because Final Fantasy X-2 was already released, and she had a main character role, she was replaced by Yuffie. Another theory is that because her named sounded identical to Riku's, they didn't want any character confusion. (Note, in II her name is NEVER said)
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem