Kingdom Hearts 2 Discussion
1. what is the easist way to level up all our forms including final because i have that
2. where do you get all the materials for the ultima keyblade
3. where is the easiest way to level up sora
4. easiest way to level up summons
VALOR: Go to port Royal and go on the black pearl head somewhere. Activate valor as soon as there are enemies on the ship. once you kill all of them (valor should be activated still) get back on the black pearl again. Your drive is fully recovered.
WISDOM: You must have at least one paradox tournament. Go to Olympus coloseum. visit pain and panic cup and then quit as soon as you get there. Your drive is fully recovered. Head over to the cave entrances where you head towards the paradox tournament. Kill as many heartless if you can without running out of drive. If you run out, activate the form again. When you get to hades, enter the pain and panic paradox tournament. do the same thing on the way back to pain and panic and repeat.
MASTER: Go to Olympus. Enter pain and panic cup to restore drive. Head to cave entrance. Activate and kill all enemies in the room while collecting as many drive orbs as you can. Then head back to pain and panic and enter and quit a tournament. head the opposite way you did and go to the atrium. Kill all enemies there and then head up towards the lock. Kill all enemies near the door to the lock and then head back to pain and panic. Repeat the process.
FINAL: Go to the savepoint at the altar of naught and then head down to the next room. Activate final form and then kill as many nobodies as you can until your drive is at 2, then go back to the altar of naught before your drive runs out. Your drive is fully restored. Go to the savepoint and exit the world. Re-enter the world and repeat the process.
Hope this helps!
Orichalcum+: space paranoids, 100 acre wood, twilight town, atlantica, finish goddess of fate cup, the world that never was.
serenity crystals: Sorcerers
energy crystal: Bookmasters
the rest: heartless and nobodies
4. To level up summons, just go to the altar of naught and go one room down. as soon as your there, sommon something and go take a bath or something while your waiting. When the gauge reaches 0, go back to altar of naught, then immediately go back to where you came. repeat over and over again
Your summon has to be at level 7 as well.
For the torn pages-just go to the treasure page in your journal and look for missing treasures in the worlds and just keep on looking...
* Up to 400 new and updated trainers monthly
* Manage and update trainers through one app
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem