Kingdom Hearts 2 Discussion
You can use this to find white mushroom, rare truffle and black fungus in the area before Final Rest, in End of the World or in other places by doing this:
1-Go to the nearest save point of the area where these rare heartless appears;
2-Now save and go the area where they appear;
3.a-If they are there fight/help them,come back,save and do the soft-reset.
3.b-If they aren't there do the soft-reset and see if they are there, if they aren't there keep doing this again and again until you find them.when you find them do the step 3.a and keep going, doing the soft-reset until you have the items you want:
White Mushroom- mystery goo and all gems and shards if you hep them:
light over their head- cast Tunder
trembling- cast fire
shaking their hands- cast blizzard
lying on the ground- cast cure
Floating- cast gravity
Freeze- cast stop
spinning around- cast aero
Rare Truffles-mystery goo and some good items if you help them stay in the air at
10 times-Elixir, Mytery goo (sometimes)
50 times-****ake Rank, Mytery goo,Megalixir
100 times-Matsutake Rank
Hit them and don't let them fall 100 times to win 5050 exp. Points
Black fungus-Mystery goo and Mystery Mold (sell by 9999 munny)
Destroi them with a critical hit and they will give you items.
- the one right under lightning gem
- two underneath blazing crystal
- one under twilight shard
-and the one under energy stone
ok u have to have second chance, one chance, glide, trinity limit, berserk mode i think and combination boost ability. wen it starts tap triangle. make sure u got elixers wit u. take advantage of trinity limit n attack him if u have
berserk on den keep hitting him until he teleports away. if he knocks u into the air den wait one or 2 sec. den attack. since u use trinity make use of the elixers to help make ur mp come bak. if he flies into the air lock on to him and quickly use trinity or high jump n glide and attack or whatever u think is best to get to him. if he gets u, u have seconds until he leave u to 1 hp. about half way of his health he will use fire wall. glide to escape him n take the time to heal if needed. wen he uses meteor shower circle the arena n u should be able to get away. wen he uses dark energy balls be ready to reflect.
after u beat him u get fenrir so it also has da negative combo so for the phil cup use it and also unequip all ur abilities except negative combo and u should be able to get it, hint: wen u have a large pot use ur magnet magic sparingly to gather all the little ones as well so that way u can attack them all at once.
1. Clear Atlantica.
2. Clear 100 Acre Wood.
3. Find the chest in The World That Never Was at the Brink Of Despair just before you go into the castle. There will be a big chest next to the save point. This is not the Orichalcum+. Turn around at this location and follow the short path across from the save point with the Orichalcum+ chest.
4. Clear Goddess Of Fate Cup in the Underworld Coliseum.
5. Chest in Twilight Town, in Sunset Terrace where you went earlier in the game for the Seven Wonders. Jump on top of the train and you will see a chest on the roof of the big building (the one closest to to the sunset station).
6. Chest in Space Paranoids during the second visit there, just before you fight Commander Sark and the MCP.
7. Collect all Material in the game and give it to the Synthesis Moogle. He will give you an Orichalcum+. You need every single Material (shards, stones, gems, and crystals, including a regular Orichalcum). also get ur moogle level up so u can use the recipe
for enemies to obtain these items equip monochrome or wishers lamp
Energy Crystal: Required to halve the amount of Orichalcum+s you need. Dropped by Bookmasters in Radiant Gardens (Hollow Bastion) near Merlin's house. These are the characters that float with green hats and books.
Twilight Crystal:fight sorcerer
Dense Crystal:fight berseker
Serenity Crystals: fight assassin, berserker, samurai, and sorcerer(the world dat neva was)
Mythril Crystals: found in chest n by synth.
junk yard sweep:
have negative combo n no other abilities equip to u. if u have fenrir den it will help too. do ur best to not get frustrated but put the boxes in a corner, no by hitting them but by pushing, like u noe run into dem? so den wen u do get dem in a corner u can hit them all at once n u should get below 6 hits.
for poster duty i think dat it is easier if i just have a visual instead of me explaing so go to this
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem