originally posted by XxXRikuXxX
1. Clear Atlantica.
2. Clear 100 Acre Wood.
3. Find the chest in the World That Never Was at the Brink Of Despair just before you go into the castle. There will be a big chest next to the save point. This is not the Orichalcum+. Turn around at this location and follow the short path across from the save point with the Orichalcum+ chest.
4. Clear Goddess of Fate Cup in the Underworld Coliseum.
5. Chest in Twilight Town, in Sunset Terrace where you went earlier in the game for the Seven Wonders. Jump on top of the train and you will see a chest on the roof of the big building (the one closest to to the sunset station).
6. Chest in Space Paranoids during the second visit there, just before you fight Commander Sark and the MCP.
7. Collect all Material in the game and give it to the Synthesis Moogle. He will give you an Orichalcum+. You need every single Material (shards, stones, gems, and crystals, including a regular Orichalcum).
Skull_Master posted this one earlier. U only need 7 in the end, because if u use the energy shard it cuts the materials u need by half, so u need only 7 orichalcum+ to synthesize Ultima Weapon.
I've got another question, too: How can I get the required pointlimit at the first 2 paradox cups? I can't use summons, so that makes it really hard. The third one is easy, i just kept using stitch, but i have to do it again, because i stopped at 8,000 points, thinking it was enough XD. But the third one is easy. So I just need a little help with the first two cups. I mean, I keep using final form and Ultima, but I can't get the double score mode, so shall I use berserk for this one? to get more combo points, and make the double-score mode appear earlier? or what else should i do?