Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
The code for this Quest was Dark09Retirement. Perhaps you can start the next part of the quest using the Startquest code. I tried Dark10Retirement, but It did not work. I think I have to replace the "Retirement" part with the name of the next Quest.
1. ShowQuestTargets /to obtain quest number. now let it be X. now we must check on which stage we are stuck
2. GetStageDone X 10 (20, 30, ...) /10 is first stage number, 20 second etc. if result is 1 then stage is complete. we are looking for smalest Xx10 number when result will be 0. this number is Y
3. SetStage X Y - this command simply set stage to complete so we can continue our quest
HAVE FUN !
I am stucked in MS48 quest: the first Oblivion door. I have reached the top of the tower and I have taken off the stone on the fire. I have opened the door to exit the Oblivion but the quest is already active and i can't continue with other's quests.
I try the cheats but the results is: nothing.
The Quest ID is MS48. GetStage gives 40.
So I have written "GetStageDone MS48 40" and "SetStage MS48 40". I tried with "SetStage MS48 10/20/1/0/00": nothing.
The Y number is correct?? When I make "GetStageDone MS48 40" i receive "GetStageDone >> 1.00".
What can I do? I'm desperate!!
P.S. Sorry for my english if is not perfect...
help would be nice. (sorry if i wrote whit some bad spelling .
[Edited by FearlessStriker, 3/15/2008 9:28:27 AM]
[Edited by FearlessStriker, 3/16/2008 1:32:55 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem