Kingdom Hearts 2 Discussion
I don't remember who said it, but I remember someone in KH2 saying that Sora is much more different than all the other Keyblade Wielders. Not in those exact words, but something like that.
Also, the 3 Keyblades are the Kingdom Key(Sora), Kingdom Key(Mickey), and the Keyblade of Darkness(Riku).
And how can you tell that the Ship is the same ship at the end?
Also, I didn't read any of the Ansem Reports yet. I am going to read them right now.
If you notice at the end also, it says Keyblade War. What do you think of that? Do you think that War happened in the future or in the past? Because you all say that it is in the past, but wouldn't the people have remembered the War?
AND, if this DID take place in the past, how come it says Memories of Xehanort when Xehanort didn't live not too long ago?
[Edited by CrosSlash, 4/11/2006 11:04:30 PM]
THE KEYBLADE IS SAID TO HOLD PHENOMENAL POWER.
ONE LEGEND SAYS THAT IT'S WIELDER SAVED THE WORLD, WHILE THE OTHER SAYS THAT WROUGHT CHAOS AND PAIN UPON IT.
I MUST KNOW WHAT THIS KEYBLADE IS.
A KEY OPENS DOORS.
MASTER OF KEYBLADE
THE LOST TWO
MEMORY OF XEHANORT
IT ALL BEGAN WITH...
BIRTH BY SLEEP.
ok... so this is what i have to say to that. First of all it says "ONE LEGEND SAYS THAT IT'S WIELDER SAVED THE WORLD, WHILE THE OTHER SAYS THAT WROUGHT CHAOS AND PAIN UPON IT." ok, so what it could mean is that there are 2 legends... but these 2 legends are actually true. Sora saved the worlds and he really is the keyblade master... but then again, by saving the worlds, he somehow "WROUGHT CHAOS AND PAIN UPON IT". ok, so we have already seen him SAVE the worlds, but what we have not seen is the destruction. so maybe thats what the video is... sora ruined the worlds, and brought upon it the creaters or kingdom hearts, and sora must come back and save the worlds once more... also it says "IT ALL BEGAN WITH... BIRTH BY SLEEP." and as we all know, sora was born again (because he lost memories and regained them) after his long sleep... so this has to be the new story. just my 2 cents.
Also, what you said before, Ansem, Xehanort's Nobody, did create the symbol, not Xehanort himself.
1. if you read through the Ansem reports in KH2 you will see that xehonhort was found in the street by ansem and couldn't remember anything.
2. In a later report, ansem writes on how xehonhort can learn and do stuff at an inhuman rate.
3. Chances are that xehonhort is older than sora correct, well just because this happened in the past, doesnt mean it was liek a thousand years ago. xehonhort could very well be one of those knight, just lost his memory somehow. It must have been between xehonhort's birth, and sora's obtaining of the keyblade, so that gives us lie prolly almost a 17 year old span inwhich this had happened.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem