Nancy Drew: Curse of the Blackmoor Manor Discussion
When you're looking at the map, you know how each petroglph matches up with two letters on the grid? One example would be the bird, its letters are P and Y.
There are two symbols close to the bird, which is the antelope symbol, and a symbol that has two swirls in it. The antelope's letters on the grid are E and the "!" mark. The swirly symbol's letters are E and N. When you match these symbols on the map, they should be close to the bird. Go to the place where you found the bird, and look very closely around that area, and where the letters matched on the grid. It shouldn't take too long to find them, or whichever of those two symbols you are looking for.
I know this was very long, but I couldn't explain it any other way. I hope this helps you! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me. Good luck on the rest of the game!
Here are the locations of all the ghosts:
1. When the computer says go, exit the library to the great hall and turn right click on the ghost on the wall.
2. Turn around, go through the door, and go to the hallway. Turn left and go close to the cricket trophy. Turn around and click on the ghost on the left wall.
3. Go forward to the kitchen door, turn around, and click on the ghost to the left of the kitchen door.
4. Turn around and go to the other end of the hallway (where the picture is). Turn around and click on the ghost on the right wall.
5. Exit through the nearest door on the left to go to the great hall. Turn around and click on the ghost to the left of the door.
6. Turn around and click on the ghost on the floor by the middle column.
7. Turn left and enter the conservatory. Go down the stairs and click on the ghost on the urn stand.
8. Go back up and click on the ghost to the right of the door. Exit the conservatory.
9. Go to the stairs and click on the ghost on the left newel of the stairs. Climb up the stairs.
10. Turn right and go to the east hall by the locked door with a crest and click on the ghost on the right wall.
11. Turn around and go back to the hall by Mrs. Drake’s room. Click on the ghost on the left wall across from Mrs. Drake's room.
12. Go forward to Nancy's room and turn around and click on the ghost by Nancy's door on the right.
13. Climb up the stairs that make funny noises and click on the ghost above the levers.
Hope this helps!
The object of the puzzle is to make 4 triangles in one compartment. Move the triangles by clicking on the button under the source compartment and click the button under the receiving compartment. Once you solve it, the well will fill up.
Hope this helps!
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem