[Edited by A-Lord, 8/29/2005 2:24:45 PM]
[Edited by A-Lord, 8/29/2005 2:25:20 PM]
When the game was origionally designed the creators thought how they could improve it, and make it more fun. They also wanted to make it as reallistic as possible. But when they made all the hell of a lot of crap, they realized that - "Hey there seems to be some limitations of the XBOX system!" So they started cutting things -
By the way this story reminds me of HALO 2 story (u can find it out if u buy a limited edition disk), they too had to cut all the cool stuff out because of all the limitations. But never-mind all that, let go back to the mattars at hand:
- and they cought (i think thats the right spelling) a lot of nice stuff. I think they are planned to move it to Fable 2. And the Dragon is one of them.
But just in case u are woundering the entrance to the dragon place was suppose to be at the entrance to the "Heroes Guild". Its the "Demon door" without a face, which suppose to appear when the STATUE points at the Hero Guild. Its the statue at the crossroad of Heroes Guild, Bowerstone, Picnic area and the Greatewood....something( cant remmember). The statue moves during the day and points at different places as the time passes. I hope I didnt go off the subject too much. Sorry if I did though.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem