Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Discussion
1) Playing the paladin, is it possible to somehow get a skill mapped to left mouse instead of right mouse, so i can use it while having an aura active aswell ?
2) From your five year playing experience, which character(class) was the most fun to you and why ?
2) Necromancer. It is far away the most fun character, in my opinion...His curses and summoning skells are his best skills
(zonfire_99 edition)hero editor you click on the inventory tab then you click on the extras button. on the left side of the screen, a list will pop saying *weapons *armor *misc you can pick your run of the mill standard items all the way up to elite items and you can edit just about any property you can think of using the general and magic attribute feature (right click on item to bring the list up)....
^^ im sry mate..
ive played diablo 2 lod for like 11 years now.. From the start of d2 Classic ...
There isent any problems against bosses.. just no Skills.
Barb = Stam Buffed Fully
pally = same
Ama = Charge strike "lvl24" or lots of life allso or Max block
Sorc = static field + lightning Bolt.
Druid = Feral --> stam Spec.
assa = trap "Chargebolt Trap".
necro = Lots of Summons + Corps explotion.
And boom andy duriel and so on is down without Any potion use besides Health Potions...
PvP funnyest Char. --> Surely Barb BvA/BvC/BvB OP Dmg on 99% of the game. can even do Frenzy pvp and still nuke Diablo Clone + ubers.
PvE Funnyest Char. --> surely javazone. Max Block Vita build ! OP dmg even if there is a PKér just 1-2 hits and hes down
[Edited by BullHanGaR, 9/6/2011 3:27:48 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem