Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door Discussion
Any clue on where on the island is the badge?
Go into Creepy Steeple.
The Boos will be circling around you.
Super or Ultra Hammer them until one Boo says " I thought you said you were gonna be nice. Lets get him!"
Then all the Boos will transform into the Atomic Boo.
Beat him and he'll drop the Lucky start badge.
Here is a list of items not including “Important Things”, or “Recipes”.
1. Boo’s Sheet: Makes Mario invisible.
2. Cake Mix: Used for cooking.
3. Coconut: Used for cooking.
4. Courage Shell: Boosts Defense.
5. Dizzy Dial: Spins the stage around making enemies Dizzy. Their attacks may miss.
6. Dried Bouquet: Get this from Bulb-Ulber. 5HP.
7. Dried Shroom: 1HP
8. EarthQuake: Create an earthquake on stage. Damage enemies.
9. Fire Flower: Atk 3
10. Fresh Pasta: 10HP 5FP
11. Fright Mask: Scare enemies away.
12. Gold Bar: Used to save money(buy a Gold Bar when you have close to 999 coins so that if you ever run out of coins you can sell your Gold Bar for a quick 100 coins.)
13. Gold Bar x3: Used to save money.
14. Golden Leaf: 5FP?
15. Gradual Syrup: Slowly refills FP.
16. Honey Syrup: 5FP
17. Horsetail: 3HP
18. Hot Dog: 5HP 5FP
19. HP Drain: Take 5HP from one enemy and add it to your own HP.
20. Ice Storm: Freeze enemies.
21. Inn Coupon: Free night at an inn.
22. Keel Mango: 5HP
23. Jammin Jelly: 50FP
24. Life Shroom: Keep this in your items so that if your HP goes to 0 you'll be brought back to life with 10HP.
25. Maple Syrup: 10FP
26. Mini Mr. Mini:Make enemies tiny, reducing their attack power.
27. Mr. Softener: Reduce enemy defense.
28. Mushroom: 5HP
29. Mystery: Use it and find out.
30. Mystic Egg: 5HP?
31. Peachy Peach: 5HP?
32. Point Swap: can't remember
33. POW Block: Attack all ground enemies with ATK 3.
34. Power Punch: Increase Attack Power.
35. Repel Cape: Make Mario Dodgy.
36. Ruin Powder: Confuse enemies.
37. Shooting Star: ATK 6
38. Sleepy Sheep: Make enemies fall to sleep.
39. Slow Shroom: Slowly recover HP.
40. Spite Pouch: Does 1/2 damage to direct-attackers.(jump on you, punch you, etc.)
41. Stop Watch: Paralyzes enemies.
42. Super Shroom: 10HP
43. Tasty Tonic: Cures Poison and other status.
44. Thunder Bolt: ATK 5. 1 enemy
45. Thunder Rage: ATK 5. All enemies.
46. Turtley Leaf: 5FP?
47. Ultra Shroom: 50HP
48. Volt Shroom: Electrifies Mario. Direct attackers will take damage.
49. Whacka Bump: 25HP 25FP
If anyone knows of other items(not cooked and not "Important Things" please PM me or just post a reply.
[Edited by TheChaoman, 4/6/2005 11:27:34 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem