Prince of Persia: Warrior Within Discussion
The hand you speak of is called Rayman's Glove. (From the game rayman.) There are a few other weapons like this too. (Hockey Stick, Teddy Bear, Pink Flamingo, etc.) I have only been able to find the hockey stick.
The weapons in the weapon gallery are ulocked every time you get that weapon. So if you beat the entire game without getting, lets say, a dagger. Then when you go to the dagger menu. That spot for that dagger will have a ?.
This is why I feel that there is one more main sword. (The water sword.) When I go to my main weapon gallery. The last one I have unlocked is the Scorpion Sword, but there is one more block with a ? after it.
I am currently redoing the game in hard mode, it may have something to do with it, but who knows.
By the way... You fight Kaileena twice. The first time you kill her the sands are still created. The second time... well... you'll see. Good luck.
Keep 'em coming.
It's really quite simple. (Sorry I don't have any pictures... but I will put it into words to the best of my ability.)
1. After you beat the brute who throws the exploding dogs, you go past where he was standing and make ur way up. Up top you pull down a lever, and then go turn a lever (across a bridge with a few of those dogs).
2. Then you pass through the door it opens and go through a few corridors. You will have to do a few curtain slides and jumps. (You go down quite a bit.)
When you reach the bottom you should be in a small area with one door and a sand pot in one corner.
3. You go out that one door and go straight ahead to this platform. (You'll need to jump to it.) This platform will have a ladder. Go down it. When you reach the bottom, turn around. Walk onto the little plank sticking out towards the large spinning gears. You will need to time urself to jump through them.
4. Once you get onto the other side, you should see a water fountain to save at. It will be on the wall you're facing, slightly to the right of you. Walk past it (to the right) and there will be an edge. Do wall jumps back and forth to go down to the next floor.
5. Finally there should be a large door nearby. When you go through it you should run into another Brute. After you kill him go towards the door he came from. Don't go into it, but to the left of it. There will be a little area there. At the end of this area there will be edges you can climb up.
6. Reach the top, kill a few bad guys, and keep going. It's pretty much straight forward from there.
(The one thing I think the entire time playing this game is: "Wow, the people who lived here must have had a hard time getting around. I mean... come on... Wall runs, traps, curtain sliding, jumping through gears, etc."
LOL... just thought that was kinda funny.
If you look closely at what he drops in the cutscene before you fight him. It's one of those.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem