Ok, I got PWizard permission, here the tips.
- You get either modnix or modinjector I prefer the second, easier to use, but the first allows configuring the mods
. Look up for them on Google. Their pages explain how to install them. Then add the enabling console mod
Once done, you will be able to use a few codes that will help, even if not as much as the trainer, save for giving items/crew/vehicles.
Using the console command commands
you'll get a commands.txt file with all the commands and their (often cryptic) explanation.
I sorted a list of working commands, that are also useful:--- GEOSCAPE ---
* toggle_god_mode = make any unit invulnerable but enemies too. try disable and re-enable it at the beginning of the turn. IMHO better use the infinite AP, and complete mission in 1 turn by searching and killing all enemies
* toggle_anvil_cheats = open/close Anvil cheat panel I don't find it much of use, but will explore it further
* super_soldiers = Turn your soldiers into max level variant with all their abilities I wouldn't advise to use it, as soldiers become all level 0 even if with their skill all acquired
* show_me_the_money = gives 10000 of all and every resource
* build_instant 1 = Set building-manufacturing-research to instant must have at least started a building, the first time you use it. Later in the game it works when you just load the savegame and use itdiplomacies will stop at the intermediate quest, so it will be 25, 50 or 75
* diplomacy_set synedrion phoenix 100
* diplomacy_set Anu phoenix 100
* diplomacy_set NewJericho phoenix 100
*geo_set_stamina 40 = set all soldier stamina to 40, which is the maximum
* give_sp amount
= Give faction skill points
* give_xp amount
= Give experience to ALL units
* research_complete_all - completes all researches. basically, you complete the game.
* research_unlock_all - unlocks all researches (even those you already completed), no matter their prerequisites.--- TACTICAL MISSION ---
* set_infinite_ap = the actor under the cursor can move at will. shooting, picking up things, trading or other actions still restore AP to original consuming the right amount ---> suggestion: move around and re-use it after every shot/actiondamage isn't really useful, if you use the AC weapons, as you won't need ammo, explained later
* Damage X
= Deal X-Damage
* damage bodyPartSlot amount
= Deal amount
Damage to a Bodypartslot
- Bodyparts: Head, Torso, Lefthand, Righthand, Legs, Arms, Leftarm, Rightarm
* set_ap 40 = restore 40 AP up to the max AP, that's 4
- using infinite AP makes it useless
* set_wp 30 = restore 30 WP up to the max WP
- using infinite AP won't make it deplete, as you'd kill everything and not lose WP.
* heal amount
= heal the actor under the cursor. The body parts will still appear damaged, but will be healed when you finish the mission.
* tp = teleport selected actor to cursor
* win = win tactical mission - if you can't find the last enemy. if you do it at the beginning of a repetitive and boring mission, it will split the xp equally between your soldiers.
--- ITEMS ---
* give_item AC_Scorpion_WeaponDef = give 1 of best sniper rifle (Ancient Tech Scorpion) which doesn't need ammo (as most AT items) and deals 160 dmg up. even if you didn't study it yet you can still use it. So far, if you use infinite AP, you would just need a 1man squad with a sniper with the Scorpion to kill everything. But that would kill the game.
* spawn_aircraft SYN_Helios = Give 1 Helios, even if you didn't study it yet you can use it. IMHO, being faster it's the best aircraft around. But that fits my own way of playing, you may have different opinions.
An almost complete list of the item codes can be found here, though they sometimes aren't clear on what item they spawn (i.e. some PX weapons have different names but are identified by the codes with generic names):Link
I'm still looking for the research codes, so that when you are stuck with a research you can get it done and go on.
All in all, I'd say that save for the item-vehicle-crew spawn, which can't be added in a trainer, CH Trainer is much better, easier to use and more versatile.
If anything violates the CH rules, edit or delete the post entirely. [Edited by Sheelin, 12/17/2020 7:50:44 AM]