Octopath Traveler Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
- Gold Multiplier [Or Gold Editor]
- JP [Job Point] Multiplier [Or JP Editor]
- No Encounters
- Quick Encounter
- 1 Shot Kills
- Ignore Monster Weakness [Every kind of attack always stuns monsters]
- Path Action Always Successful [Example: Therion's Steal, Primroses Allure, Cyrus' Scrutinize...etc.]
- 100% Item Drop Rate from Monsters
- 100% Steal Rate from Monsters [Therion]
- 100% Capture Rate of Monsters [H'aanit]
- Study Foe reveals all weaknesses [Cyrus]
Another option suggestion would be for the "Boost" points, those lights under the character name in a fight that queue up if you defend. If you could force that to max out (5 I think is the max?) so your character has 5 hits every turn, that would be a cool cheat.
[Edited by oobga, 6/7/2019 11:38:28 AM]
I beat the entire game on switch, I managed to grind to level 96 for all 8 characters but the grind was unreal, I spent 100 hours playing this and I'm looking to just blitz it on PC and have some fun.
I will tell you one thing though, editing your leaf [money] with cheat engine is a God send early on in the game, you can buy some really OP weapons in the towns you come across and be set to just rush through the main story pretty fast. Also if you just lock the value you can feel free to steal all you want and just run back to the bar tender to restore your reputation. It's faster than reloading your entire save every time... it helps a bit until they can put out a trainer.
This game really is awesome but after having spent 100 hours of my time playing it and getting 100% completion, it's time for a nice casual romp to just destroy it again.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem