Anno 1800 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Fertility, I do not know if its possible to change since there is not something to click on... Or maybe if build a building that need certain fertility can get that fertility id? Maybe you can make something like "infinity fertility" and be able to build any farm on any island, regardless its fertility :P
I dont even know how to "build" the program from github let alone use it.. I am an average user . But thanks for the info!
I've tried this with a single ship, a fleet up to 6 gunboats, and both actively controlling the ship/fleet and just clicking a destination. In every case, all ships are sunk.
I could obviously be completing hosing the procedure up, but I keep losing all ships. Is this supposed to only work on main ship you start with? Appreciate your help.
1. Building: Unlimited Range (build one and cover all island, at least for building that dont have a gameplay core like Firestations, Hospital and Police. But Buildings like Church, School, Univercity, Marketplace, Pub, etc could have unlimited range)
2. Building: Ignore fertility. Being able to build whatever you like regardless fertility.
Those options could enhance the game instead for those that still wanna play the game with little help rather that "I Win" button :P (like unlimited resources).
PS. Dont tell me to make a request, I am only Lifetime, not lifetime plus... I cannot make a request
This feature does not work properly for people.
Some people are missing on the list.
Even if it is not missing from the list, it will be restored if you try to apply it.
Changing a resource into a person does not even function as a resource.
Changing a person to another person in another building causes a crash.
I am waiting for this issue to be resolved.
[Edited by gurpsman, 4/24/2019 9:46:11 PM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.