OVERKILL´s Walking Dead Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
1) you literally UNPLUG your internet from the wall and then you can still play the game?
2) does the game ship with Easy Anti Cheat or some kind of anti cheat?
likely the beta will be over before this is answered...
With real time (day/night) that would allow all items on market to change items and prices.
-not how you buy stuff in the division 1 or 2
Please check again when full version is released.
I'm sure single play trainer options are possible!
I do not think they will use an anti cheat system since you (humans) vs bots as opposed to you vs others (unless that changes).
Yes you can play solo mode if you set the server to Private (Since you are hosting the game there is no infrastructure to host it). It's basically running on Left 4 Dead idea of each playing (the game starter) hosts the game.
THis is more like the Killing Floor games but with zombies in Walking Dead Universe.
Part 2 beta starts today and continues to Monday.
[Edited by GrammatonClerik, 10/12/2018 10:18:40 AM]
Mainly because the game is client hosted and not server hosted...the first person who starts the party hosts the game...like Killing Floor or Lef4Dead series.
[Edited by GrammatonClerik, 10/12/2018 10:17:17 AM]
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem