Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
I encountered it first time I used that option, but then I try with this:
1. press F1 at the deploy phase to activate it, then click on all unit
2. press F1 again to deactivate it
3. start battle
I found this works for my unit and won't give it to the enemy at the same time.
Did it occur to you that the previous 5 posts are talking about this very option? Did you try what fellow member blass posted right above you?
I will try this, maybe that is just how it works.
Edit: it works.
[Edited by Dutchman45, 5/23/2018 11:09:34 AM]
[Edited by gnossie, 5/28/2018 8:33:01 AM]
Numpad 3: Unlimited Movement - toggle on and most units can move unlimited. Toggle back off before ending turn.
Try not leaving it on, like the instructions say.
The latest trainer is not working for me. The trainer crashes the game when:
1) Trainer Launched, game launched, press F1 in main menu/trainer activated, load campaign/start new campaign, game hangs in loading.
2) Game launched, trainer launched, press F1 in main menu/trainer activated, load campaign/start new campaign, game hangs in loading.
3) Game launched, trainer launched, load campaign/start new game, activate trainer, seems to work for 5 seconds, and game crashes.
Tried turning off mods and everything else, to no avail. Trainer already running under admin permissions... any one managed to work around this or having a similar issue?
(Also reported it anyway)
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.