Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Yes, If I leave my AV (Bitdefender) do its thing, it just puts this .sys file in quarantine and the PC doesn't crash.
Bitdefender is the problem, the trainer and work folder
need to be added to exclusions. Here are 3 options
1. How to disable all modules in Bitdefender 2018
2. Bitdefender uninstall tool
3. Contact their support for proper instruction for exclusions as they may have changed since the last time the A/V page was updated.
I already tried with completely disabling the AV. That's actually when the crash happens (when the .sys file is not caught).
Just tried with complete uninstall of Bitdefender, still the same error.
To be clear, the problem is not that bitdefender catches the .sys file,
it's quite the opposite, the .sys file is allowed to proceed and causes a crash.
Same OS version and same everything, but still the trainer isn't working, at this point I don't know what could be the cause.
It always worked for me since this 1.4.1 patch, what a stupid game.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.