Civilization 6 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
0 option(s) for voting
Boost currently not available
I have last game version 22.214.171.1242 (362541), include and turned on all DLC, and ofc Rise and Fall. Run trainer, run game, press F1 in main menu (trainer 30-60 sec expect, after say trainer activated). Start game and try use all optinons (instructions i'm reading) but all options can't work, say cheat activated, but 0 changes... Why???
Because you don't activate this trainer in the game's main menu. Please read the instructions again.
Run trainer, run game, press F1 in main menu (trainer 30-60 sec expect, after say trainer activated).
I'm activate him.... But all functions can't work... Something I had with the game Subnautica. Well, I will wait when the version of the game is updated and the trainer is updated accordingly, maybe it will help...
TRAINER OUT OF DATE?
This title is marked as ON HOLD. Update requests are not being taken at this time. Please check back for the title to be placed back on ACTIVE status.
Just READ please
1) do you own the Rise and Fall Expansion? If not, it wont work
2) did you make sure it's Enabled? If not, it won't work.
3) are you loading a save of a game that wasn't Rise and Fall? If so, it won't work
----------4) did you activate the trainer at main menu? If you did, the trainer won't work--------
5) did you activate the trainer while in the game where you can see your units? If not, the trainer won't work
You are doing it wrong
The Two Mods mentioned above are the next best thing to In Game Editor IMO and as said, they negate the need for this Trainer.
Thanks, no need for you to comment any further on it then. We will continue to support it for the rest of the community that you do not represent or speak for.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem