Total War: Warhammer 2 Discussion
Trainer Tools and Resources
Do you use any kind of folder protection option in your security software? Such as Windows Defender's -Controlled folder access- or anything?
I changed key settings in the trainer, went to -Settings-, selected -SAVE CUSTOM SETTINGS- and hear -Activated-.
The key settings are saved here -> C:\Users\YourWindowsUserName\Cheathappens\Keys\
I do not to my knoweldge have that option turned on via Windows Defender. I re-downloaded Trainer Manager and the trainers in question (newest black background interface ones) and they are all having the same issue:
1) I change the settings.
2) Under 'Settings' I select 'Save Custom Settings' and hear 'Activated'
3) The custom keybinds will work while the trainer is still open, but once I close out and re-open it nothing is saved.
Can I do anything at the directory 'C:\Users\YourWindowsUserName\Cheathappens\Keys\' to resolve the issue or at least manually change the hot keys till the issue is fixed?
The location I provided is where the custom key file is saved. Please check the folder if anything appears in there after you saved custom settings with the trainer.
I was able to fix the issue by deleteing the saved files in that directory. When I saved after the fact, it did keep my custom key bindings and settings.
* Updated game trainers and cheats daily
* Get notified when new cheats are added
* Request which games get new trainers
* Priority support with any problem
firewall and other security software.
on trainer and game.
version and distribution.